1.03.2008

In the begining there was RGB

Hello and welcome. The Pantone Pen is a visual arts and design blog designed to correspond with the bi-weekly column of the same name found in Echo Magazine. (www.echomag.com) Each issue I will post articles, interviews, pictures and reviews written and organized with Echo's readers in mind. While everything printed in the Echo column will be written by me, this blog will have more flexibility allowing me to post more photo's and articles I find relevant as well as my visual rantings. I am always open to story ideas. I can't be everywhere at once so if you know of something I don't, feel free to send me some info.

Comments, criticism, press releases and story ideas can be sent to:

Dann Dykas
Echo Magazine
3815 N. 3rd st.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
dann@echomag.com
p: 602-266-0550
f: 602-266-0773

No comments: